When everyone arrives, getting tents set up just right can be a challenge. When John and Claudia arrived, there were lots of helpers to try and get things just right. In the end, it was decided that moving the tent was easier than moving the trees.
Vacations are all about leasure activities.
Like playing games.
Group dinners were fun. This is Thursday night dinner. There was a lot of eating and sitting and talking. What else are vacations for?
Our camera did not go out on the boat excursions so we only got shots from the shore. Here, It looks like Joseph is waiting for the “big” wave that did not happen, or possibly looking at the giant shark that is getting to leap out of the 8 inch deep water. He was actually touring the lake Venice gondola style. The water was a very pleasant temperature. It felt good.

2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Eagle Lake, but it always makes me jealous if I'm not in them. Maybe next year we'll try braving the journey.
That was a fun trip. I guess that's why we go back every year.
Post a Comment