This is a close up of one of the hills of yellow squash after today’s squash was picked. There should be more to eat in a day or two.
The green beans and cucumbers are loaded with blossoms, so we should have those to eat in a couple of weeks. I have a three foot high chicken wire fence around the green beans to keep the rabbits out. Sometimes I see a rabbit looking longingly at the green beans while he eats the grass and weeds. Too bad for him. If things continue to go well, we will have lots of extra green beans to make several jars of dilly beans to eat at Christmas time.

1 comment:
Oh yum! That Squash looks so good. I got some frozen Yellow and Zucchini Squash from the store the other day that tasted pretty good but not nearly as good as squash from the garden. I wish I was at home right now to taste all the delicious fresh veggies.
Post a Comment