In preparing for the Home School Christmas activity at our house, Mom put up more Christmas decorations.

Stockings are hung by the chimney with care, and a fire is lit to singe Santa's hair.
Many of the women coming to the home school Christmas activity a few days ago had heard about Mom’s nativity sets and had asked if she would have them available to see, so Mom set some of them up in displays. They look really good, so I thought I should take a few photos and post them.


I also shot close ups of several of the sets, but I did not want to post all of those here. I will include one clos up of one of my favorites:

Next to most of the nativity sets are signs that read "from Italy" or Germany, Peru, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, South Africa, Spain, Jerusalem, Holland, etc indicating where they came from.
This one is labeled "from Uncle Mark"
1 comment:
Wow, all of mom's nativity sets are so beautiful. I didn't realize she had so many from so many different places. I don't think I've ever seen that teddy bear one. Thanks for posting those.
Post a Comment