Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cruise Day 2 (Jan 12) At Sea, somewhere in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico:

After sleeping in and having a late breakfast, we had lunch at Johnny Rockets. After lunch, we went up one deck to the miniature golf course. It was cold when we left Galveston, but by afternoon the next day, the temperature was quite pleasant. We all had a good time playing golf.


After golf, four of us climbed on the wall.

When Mom climbed the wall, several people were impressed. I then told them that she was a grandmother and they were really impressed.
Our final activity of the day was shuffleboard. Of course every activity began and ended with food.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so jealous of all your eating and sleeping in. And I noticed that you won the mini golf game Dad. Good job!

Karen C. said...

I would like to point out that right smack dab in the middle of the mini golf score card.....somebody....got a hole-in-one! How's that for awesome golfing skills. That was me, baby!

Karen C. said...

I would like to point out that right smack dab in the middle of the mini golf score card.....somebody....got a hole-in-one! How's that for awesome golfing skills. That was me, baby!

Karen C. said...

I would like to point out that right smack dab in the middle of the mini golf score card.....somebody....got a hole-in-one! How's that for awesome golfing skills. That was me, baby!

Sheri E. said...

Mom, why did you post that comment three times? :)

John said...

I think Mom's modem is busted. :)