A couple of months ago Elder Joseph sent some photos home from Pohnpei. Some of you saw them while you were here for Christmas. A few weeks ago I finally posted these photos on Facebook. Some of you may not frequent facebook enough to have seen these, so I thought I should post them here so those that have not yet seen them will be able to see Elder Crapo in Action.
With helps and suggestions from Becky and Katie, I figured out how to post the video to youtube and then insert in blog. Thanks.

3 comments:
I post my videos on youtube, then embed a link for it in the html tab. Not sure if that's easier for you, but our computer loads slowly, so it's our best option. I'm anxious to see Joseph's machete skills in person!
It always surprises me to see pictures of Joseph and it looks like there's a huge rain forest in the background. It must be a beautiful place.
That video was hilarious, I'm glad Joseph still acts like the Joseph I remember. His machete skills are much improved.
Post a Comment