John and Becky invited me to go to the Tech Museum with them today. This is John in the jet propulsion seat. He had to maneuver his seat to shoot a light beam at targets as they appear. I think it must take some practice to become good at it.

This John, or at least a projection of john in a space suit. He looks happy to be in space.

Becky is designing an Integrated Circuit. I believe the cute haircut and style give an advantage in the IC design.

John and Becky both were participating in electronic finger painting on the screen and making some very creative designs.

Becky looks pretty good as a goalie ready to play with the sharks.

This is John and Becky with their thermal images.

We had a fun time and saw some cool high tech stuff.
3 comments:
That looks like a cool museum. There are a lot of places I'd like to go, maybe I need to make a list. Becky's hair does look very cute.
I wish I had been at the Tech museum with you! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Great pictures!
What a cool museum. We should visit that place again the next time we all come out to visit. I second Kate-shine making lists of all the places we should visit.
Post a Comment