While in Utah for the blessing of my two new grandsons, on Friday morning, I went with John, Joseph and my two oldest grandchildren for a short hike to look for several geocaches that were close to the motel. We found five geocaches within a half of a mile. One of tricky ones was at the cougar in front of the stadium. Here are the geocache searchers hard at work .

We did not limit our activities to looking for geocaches. Some hid under trees.

Some rolled down fun hills. This is low resolution because it was captured from a short video clip.

We found sticks to play with.

And lots of bugs.

We had a very fun morning. After that, we went to Café Rio for lunch.
3 comments:
Ewww, that's a lot of bugs? I can't wait till Lucas is old enough to geocache. I'm sure he'll love it
Gross! Where did you find the bugs?
The bugs were along a trail east of the stadium and just north of the parking lot that is east of the stadium.
Post a Comment