We made a lot of gyoza, more than was necessary for three people. After Mom’s plate was filled, this was the plate of the rest of the gyoza.
We made about 45 of them all together. We had 2nds, 3rds and so on. It was really good. We decided that we are getting really good at it, because they were as good as any we have ever eaten.

3 comments:
Those look so yummy! I'm gonna have to learn how to make them.
Ditto what Sheri said. I think you need to post the recipe. You guys have really branched out on what you make for dinner since I left home. I need to steal some of these ideas.
I loved eating these in Japan. The version we made is the Japanese version of potstickers, but way way better in our opinion. The next time we make Gyoza, I will document the steps and post the recipe.
Post a Comment