Monday, September 6, 2010

How does a one year old chug ice cream?

We had a big family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Blank's house Sunday evening. There were lots of incredibly good foods, including two kinds of homemade ice cream. The ice cream batches were large to have enough for everyone and the ice cream was somewhat runny but tasted really really good.

Lucas had a glass of the runny ice cream. He liked it so much that he chugged almost half of the glass without breathing.
Some of the ice cream did not go all of the way in his mouth.

Oh oh, I think he has a brain freeze.
Some of it got on the shirt. Oh well, Mom will wash it.
I need more, how does this scooper thing work.
It still looks empty.
I'll just have to lick the scooper.

5 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Lucas looks like he really enjoyed that ice cream. What a cutie! Homemade ice cream sounds really yummy. I probably would have gotten it all myself too, Lucas.

Katie said...

Those pictures are so funny. Thanks for posting them.

Julie Knight said...

That is the greatest sequence of ice cream photos ever! It's a good thing Katie buys her OxyClean at Costco. I'm guessing Lucas needs it in bulk amounts.

John said...

I love ice cream, especially homemade. I can understand his desire to down it quickly.

Karen C. said...

It was so fun to watch him enjoy that ice cream. He loved it.