With help from friends and family, Mom has don an amazing job of transforming our old house in St. Louis to an amazing looking new house. It is now listed on the
Coldwell Banker website. There are lots of photos showing almost every room inside and many views of the outside of the house. Cick on "More Images" to see all of the photos. When I saw the website, I thought "This looks great. I could live in a house like that." Hopefully, someone looking for a new house in north St. Louis county will also be impressed and want to buy it.
4 comments:
Wow! Mom did a lot of work after we left to get the house ready. It looks really good. I'm sure someone will want to buy it, especial with the "no expense spared" kitchen and it's "highly desirable location."
I miss our house already! It looks amazing! Good job Mrawmin the house looks great.
My heart sings just looking at that kitchen! The house really does look good. Excellent job, Mrawmins!
The looks amazing. The realtor wrote quite a description of the house too. I feel like I need to buy it.
Post a Comment