The day after Christmas was Sunday. As the kids were getting dressed for church, they looked so cute in matching clothes that several photos were taken. First it was Dallin and Lucas. Then Madoc was added with all three boys in matching clothes. The the girls were then added. When photographing the children, I came to the following conclusions:
1. The longer they sit and them more photos are taken, the harder it is to get them to appear happy.
2. As the number of children in the photo increase, it becomes nearly impossible to get the "perfect" photo where they all look happy, and are looking at the camera and their hands are where we want them (not covering their faces). I believe there is an equation that has 1/number of children factorial in it.
We got a couple of pretty good photos with just two, but as children were added, the "perfect" photo was getting harder to get. As I was looking at the entire sequence of photos, I realized that I loved the entire sequence and laughed as I went through them all. So I decided to post the entire sequence so you can also laugh at the "out takes" like at the end of a movie.


3 comments:
I love that Dallin kept trying to hold Lucas and Madoc's hands in the picture and they did not want any of that!
I love them too. And I love how my child seems to be the grumpiest of all
Lucas was so wiggly. You got some cute pictures, though.
Post a Comment