Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cruise Evening 5: Dinner after we left Aruba -Dancing in the Aisles

After we left Aruba, we had our normal delicious dinner.  During and after dinner there was some entertainment that quite fun.  There was a parade of the waiters and assistant waiters balancing things on their heads.  Our waiter Melroy even did push-ups  along with another guy while keeping his vase of flowers balanced.  They then had everyone get up and do the Macarena.  I of course had to run the camera to record this entertaining event so I am not in the video.  Since this was shot in the low light level in the dining room, it is not as clear as I had hoped.  Staring form left to right is Mom, John, Becky and our waiter Melroy.

3 comments:

Sheri E. said...

That's awesome! Dallin loved watching them dance over and over.

Katie said...

hahaha! I love it. John and Becky look like they've done this before. :-)

Karen C. said...

John has some good moves. It must be from practicing with the Wii.