Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sheri's Wedding

Since the Photographer was taking some really good photos as Sheri's wedding, we did not take very many. Katie and Ashley have already posted some photos, so I will not add any. I would like to thank everyone for all the help in making the wedding such a wonderful day. To Sheri and Mckay: "You chose well."

A week after the wedding was a reception in Colorado on Saturday, June 28. Since Mom went to California to take care of Grandma Daugherty, Joseph and I drove to Denver and picked Mom up at the airport. The reception was nice. It was at the church but it was outside on the grass with lots of canopys. Besides meeting lots of people and seeing Sheri and Mckay happy, the two things I enjoyed most was not having the stress of being in charge and the freezer full of ice cream bars. They were good.

We went to church in Denver the next morning at the same building as the reception and then drove to Utah and had dinner at Katie and Ryan's apartment.

No comments: