For the last several years, we have had a Varsity Scout Rendezvous at the Daniel Boon home property. It was on the third weekend in October. There are lots of mountain man activities and competitions in events such as black powder rifle shooting, tomahawk throw, flint and steel fire starting and other events. This first picture is our camp with the beginnings of fall colors and a little misty fog as it was getting light Saturday morning.
4 comments:
I'm glad you made cornbread. People always forget the cornbread. We had a chili cook off in my ward a few weeks ago and there was no cornbread. Joseph looks like he had fun.
That looks like lots of fun. I don't think I've ever been to the Daniel Boone home. My mouth is watering right now thinking about all that dutch oven food, MMM cornbread...
My mouth is bleeding right now thinking about that chicken needle stew. ;)
I hope Joseph got to keep that shirt and hat. Too pimp!
I stopped the beeding and fixed the noodles.
Post a Comment