Friday, July 10, 2009

Eagle Lake

We went to Eagle Lake again this year. As uaual it wsa lots of fun. This is Joseph and Ryan Blank in kayaks.There was lots of frisbee throwing in camp. This is Bret and Sam involved in the Frisbee throw. Adam, Sam and Jack just loved Bret and couldn't get enough playing with Bret time.
In the lake, Bret towed the boys on tubes with a kayak. I went out to join the fun as a "pirate ship". I used my pirate kayak to attack at ramming speed and splash the boys.
Dallin came with his parents. He liked being outdoors a lot, which is good because there was lots of outdoors. There were also lots of people willing to hold him. Here he is with his grandma.

We had two large campsites that were a good distance from anyone else and we were still close to the restrooms. It was great. As usual, we were camped in the trees for intermittent shade.

Bret's "tent" was actually a hammock. Yes, he really is in there. There is about a 1 inch space between the white sheet and the blue sleeping bag that he breathed through.


This is the group photo before we left on Saturday. I think I speak for all of us in saying that we had a great time.

3 comments:

Sheri E. said...

That was a really fun camping trip. I'm glad we went.

Katie said...

Wow, I can't believe Bret slept in that. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hopefully we can go next year. I love Eagle Lake.

John said...

Good times at Eagle Lake! Count me in for next year.