A few weeks ago, we received the first memory card from Elder Joseph Crapo's camera that included photos from the MTC and photos and videos from Pohnpei. I selected and posted 16 of the photos on Facebook. They can be viewed with the followining link on Facebook:
I was going to post some videos on this blog post, but Blogspot limits the videos to 100MB and the largest of the three videos is over 250MB. Click on the Facebook links to the three videos. In the first video, Elder Crapo explains where he got the coconut. In the second video, Elder Crapo does battle with the coconut. In the third video, Elder Crapo enjoys the spoils of victory over the coconut.

3 comments:
That video makes me a little nervous. All those pictures Joseph sent are so pretty. That area looks beautiful.
That is so cool! Joseph knows how to open a coconut. I wish I had a coconut tree right outside that I could pick from whenever I wanted.
I'm afraid for joe-wee-man's fingers. That machete looks awfully sharp and finger hungry. I would love to visit Pohnpei.
Post a Comment