
She did run into a wave while staying mostly dry.
We walked over to the tide pools and saw some sea anemones.
We only went to the first few pools and did not have time to go to the best ones that require a little more walking. It was good to at least get to see these and experience the beach again after being away for a while. I believe a trip to the beach while people are here for Christmas would be a good idea. I will check to see what the tides schedule will be. Low tide is the best time to go.
While we were at the beach, there was a wedding. There were lots of people in suits and tuxedos and nice dresses. There was an Elvis impersonator that was singing "Can't Help Falling in Love" during the bridal procession as we were leaving.
After we left the beach, we went the movies and saw "RED". It was a great entertaining movie, even though the plot was a little cheesy. We loved it and highly recommend it.
While we were at the beach, there was a wedding. There were lots of people in suits and tuxedos and nice dresses. There was an Elvis impersonator that was singing "Can't Help Falling in Love" during the bridal procession as we were leaving.
After we left the beach, we went the movies and saw "RED". It was a great entertaining movie, even though the plot was a little cheesy. We loved it and highly recommend it.After the movie, we went to "The Fish Market" to eat. Mark was stuck on his couch with back pain, so we ordered take out for all of us, including Mark and then went to Mark's house to eat. The food was really good. I had skewered shrimp and scallops with bacon cooked over mesquite. For the sides, I had Au Gratin potatoes and steamed vegetables. Sourdough bread and butter also came with it. Mom had a Mediterranean shrimp dish that was really good...and sweet potato fries.
Overall, it was a really pleasant day and we enjoyed it a lot.

3 comments:
I'm jealous of your trip to the beach. It looks so pretty. We are definitly going to have to go there while we're visiting for Christmas. That food sounds yummy too. I love seafood!
That sounds like a really fun day. That would be really fun to take a trip to the beach while we're there for Christmas.
I wanna see sea anemones too! And the boardwalk!
Post a Comment