On Christmas morning, we all got up early (still dark outside) to open presents. There were 20 of us gathered together.
There were some children (young and old) pretty excited about presents. We had our traditional omelets for breakfast and an amazingly good ham dinner later in the day, but I did not get any photos of food related activities.
You got some great pictures of Christmas morning. I sure enjoyed having everyone here for Christmas. We make a pretty big group when we're all together!
4 comments:
You got some great pictures of Christmas morning. I sure enjoyed having everyone here for Christmas. We make a pretty big group when we're all together!
I love the picture of everyone in front of the tree. We had such a big group! It was a lot of fun.
I really like the big group shot in front of the tree. I think all of us kids had a fun Christmas.
Great shots Draddums! Loved seeing everybody for Christmas too.
Post a Comment