Once Mom was back in town, we decided to have Mark, John and Becky over for Gyoza. I am getting better at making gyoza. They still taste good and they are even starting to look good.
These two plates were not all of them. We had more than we needed, so some of them are now frozen raw in gallon zip log baggies, ready for another dinner.
You are pretty much the best gyoza maker in the world. The finished product was beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. I can't wait until we decide its time to eat the ones in the freezer!
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband/cook!
Great photo of the presentation! I don't suppose you could post a recipe... or you could just ship some frozen ones out to utah with the United States Mrawmin Service.
6 comments:
You are pretty much the best gyoza maker in the world. The finished product was beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. I can't wait until we decide its time to eat the ones in the freezer!
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband/cook!
Those gyoza look beautiful! And I bet they were just as delicious!
Wow, they do look pretty. Nice presentation, Dad!
I just looked through the blog and I don't think you've ever posted the recipe for your gyoza. You should definitely do it so I can make some.
Those gyoza pictures are making me very hungry. You make some great gyoza dad!
Great photo of the presentation! I don't suppose you could post a recipe... or you could just ship some frozen ones out to utah with the United States Mrawmin Service.
Post a Comment