Yesterday, I made Lemon Basil Shrimp in cream sauce over bow tie pasta. In my recipe that I posted two years ago, I said to use two lemons or about 1/3 cup. I picked this lemon, but was pretty confident that I did not need a 2nd one.
When I juiced the fresh picked lemon, there was almost 1/2 cup of juice. I went ahead and used it all. The shrimp sauce was a little tart, but tasted quite delicious.
I wonder how many of those would fit on my kitchen counter? I love love love the place your renting because of the fabulous lemon tree. When you guys buy a place it must come with another lemon tree.
4 comments:
No such thing as a lemon that is too big. The lemon basil shrimp was a little tart, but that didn't stop me from having second and third helpings.
I may not LOVE this house we are renting, but I sure do love the lemon trees and the cherry tree in the backyard.
I wish I had lemons that big growing in my backyard. I love that lemon basil shrimp dish.
HAHA, that thing is huge! I am so envious of your lemon tree.
I wonder how many of those would fit on my kitchen counter? I love love love the place your renting because of the fabulous lemon tree. When you guys buy a place it must come with another lemon tree.
Post a Comment