On Saturday, Two days after Thanksgiving, Mom went to Indiana
to participate in Connor’s blessing and of course, visit with Sheri and Mckay
and play with Dallin.
On Sunday afternoon, after the blessing, I took photos of the Easton family. I gave Sheri copies of all of the 72 photos I
took. Sheri used five of them on her
blog post a month ago. I narrowed it
down to my favorite 15 photos. I’ll start with the cute family.
Mckay is helping the two boys to carefully show affection.
Speaking of affection………
Connor was less animated in his faces but still quite angelic.
Sheri went to bed and Grandma had a turn snuggling the little cutie.
Over the several days of the Thanksgiving weekend, I got to
play with all six of my grandchildren.
It does not get much better than that.

2 comments:
What cute pictures. I didn't think about how you guys got to see all the grandkids over thanksgiving. What a fun treat!
I'm not so sure I like that last picture, but the rest of them are wonderful. We have wonderful grandkids. It was great to see all of them over such a short period of time.
Post a Comment